This blog is about monitoring IT systems. If any of the following applies to you or your organization, you may find something of value here.
- Your organization first learns of IT problems when customers call to complain
- Your IT support staff do not respond promptly to automated alerting because of frequent “false alerts”
- Your organization makes significant investments in monitoring IT, but the results are disappointing
- Your organization outsources customer-facing services and doesn’t know whether they are meeting their service level agreements (SLAs)
- You are responsible for monitoring IT systems for your organization and need tips on picking the right monitoring solution, getting stakeholder agreement for alerting, tuning management packs and other administrative tasks
If your organization needs help related to monitoring IT, you can contact Robexent Solutions, LLC (the operator of this site).